THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, April 04, 2011

Taylor Hicks on Jimmy Fallon



Taylor Hicks on Jimmy Fallon was a great performance. It has been a long while since I have updated my blog. I have not forgotten Taylor Hicks as anyone who knows me will verify. I have just been so busy with other things online plus my family I haven;t had much time for the blog. So what did everyone think about Taylor and everyone else on Fallon performing Rebbecca Blacks "Friday" on April 1. I thought it was very fun and great performance. I loved when Taylor slid his way on stage. I did not get to see the live show of the performance as I was at the ER with my daughter but I set my DVR and have watched it on the NBC site many times. I hope to be seeing more of Taylor Hicks on TV. The only thing better than seeing Taylor on TV is seeing him in concert. I hope to make it to a show this spring or summer. Below and above you will see some screen caps I captured of the show.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll try again. I'm still laughing at this show. Taylor's entrance added icing to the cake as he slid onto the scene and sang loud and clear. He was the only one of the three that sang without autotune and he was terrific. Had some great dance moves behind the cheer leaders. Those three put on quite a show. Funny and fun, fun, fun.

fifa-coin said...

Very well.


-------------------------------------
fifa-coin

,
FIFA Coins
.