THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Taylor Hicks

Its is The Day 12-12, Taylor Hicks CD is now in stores. I waited until late last night to finish my Christmas shopping. I did this so I could buy 2 copies of the CD as soon as it went on sell. At 12:10 A.M. they did not have them out yet. I went up to the electronics section and asked them to please get them. They did with no argument at all though they did not know who he was, of course I was more than happy to fill them in on whom Taylor Hicks is. By the time I left I had them interested and they were getting ready to listen to it. If I had not had to get up early to send the kids to school I would have stayed around to catch what they had to say after listening. I am sure however they liked it. Everyone who has been to my house and I have played Taylor's music for them either his pre-idol, idol or new songs on VH1 have been Taylorized. Well all the women anyway. I have only won the men over when I let them hear Heaven Knows on VH1. Now I am watching Taylor on The Early Show. He is describing Whomp Music. I do believe the world will accept and love Taylor Hicks and his New Style of Music.

This morning when my alarm clock went off the DJ was telling some guy he was going to get to hear a new style of music in a few and then he wanted his opinion. Well of course this woke me up and I was eagerly waiting for the commercial to end so I could hear them discuss the New Style of music. Of course I thought they would come back and say Whomp Modern Soul ant then play Runaround. But when the commercial ended the DJ announced it was acid country. No I do not now what it is I shut the clock off when i found out it was not Taylor. I however do not it will be long before one day I am woke up by the sounds of Taylor Hicks and Whomp Music.

0 comments: