THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Office Furniture Taylor Hicks

Sometimes when I am bored I will type any word or phrase I can think of into search and put Taylor Hicks beside it just to see what comes up. Today I put office furniture Taylor Hicks. I found 3 things that I thought were funny.

1) Office Freaks || Office Supplies Make Me Hot!
Big Pimpin' with Office Furniture Made to Impress. Go Green at the Office ... desk calendar for American Idol's Taylor Hicks - he spends most of his time ...
www.officefreaks.com/page/16
When I clicked link this was written on the site

Loving the Step Perpetual Calendar from www.UncommonGoods.com. It would be the perfect desk calendar for American Idol’s Taylor Hicks - he spends most of his time all leaned over anyway. Amazing voice, though, and he’s from the same beautiful state that the greatest idol ever is from - Alabama/Bo Bice. Two of my favorites this year, Chris Daughtry and Bucky Covington, look to be following in Bo’s rockin’ steps. Wow. My thoughts just totally danced off in a different direction. We might be back now.

2) Palm Beach Post: Palm Beach & Treasure Coast news, sports ...
Well, TAYLOR HICKS had a landslide victory, and unprecedented victory, in ... Merchandise, Pets, Furniture, etc....

This one got me a little laugh, Taylor not only won American Idol he had a unprecedented victory, in ... Merchandise, Pets, Furniture, etc.

3) Yahoo! 360° - Cami J's Profile
I love Taylor Hicks! To me he is phenomenal! He is so different and I will be sure to vote for ... Cohen's Furniture store.

Another laugh, Taylor made her vote for Cohen's Furniture store.

I may just have to check out some more words to see what comes up.

0 comments: